Monday 9 December 2019

LIL CUETE BULLET HOLES MP3 DOWNLOAD

Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. I got a thick vendetta for my fallen Walkeros. And I ain't lying we got guns, we got ammo, We got clips, we ain't trippin', we get sick for That Norwalk Click. Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais. I'm living like a soldier, one that's suicidal, leave 'em D. lil cuete bullet holes mp3

Uploader: Vozuru
Date Added: 2 March 2018
File Size: 52.2 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26028
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Lil cuete mp3

I got this Music thing locked down, without even trying. Smokin' all these levas, like I'm smokin' the leno. And all the time you spent with me And all the things we used to do You'll never really know How much u meant to meee My heart will be with you until then end Just wait and seee [Chorus: Never feel remorse 'cause That's the way I was tought, I'll take away your life And with only one shot!

And I ain't lying we got guns, we got ammo, We got clips, we ain't trippin', we get sick for That Norwalk Click [Verse 1: And ese Cuete, he's somethin', that you couldn't be, I Got plenty and many 'stilos, that you couldn't see.

I'm sorry, I' m stuck in my ways I pray everyday that maybe one day I'll change You know the rest You say my life's a mess and I'm possessed and obsessed I just think I'm overstressed when I die And I finally paid the cost will u jus take it as a loss So jus think about the pain that I caused And ,il I die will you remember me And all the good in me ohh when I die that you only see on the good times Whith me.

Go and hit it, roll up you Should know where to come, but don't let the name Fool you, I got big, big bulldt I got a thick vendetta for my fallen Walkeros.

I'm sorry, I' m stuck in my ways I pray everyday that maybe one day I'll change You know the rest You say my life's a mess and I'm possessed and obsessed I just think I'm overstressed when I die And I finally paid the cost will u jus take it li, a loss So jus think about the pain that I caused And when I die will you remember me And all the good in me ohh when I die that you only see on the good times Whith hokes [Chorus: Will you still to see thing the same way you see?

Rainy Days

I'm living like a soldier, one that's suicidal, leave 'em D. I got my soldiers Strapped up and we're ready for war. We can go Toe-to-toe or we could all get down. Miss me with pride? A ese, Dead On Arrival. I'm 'bout to show these levas the Real meaning of sick. Mi perfil Enviar letra Holws Editar Salir.

lil cuete bullet holes mp3

We Got Guns Lil Cuete. Baby when I die Will there still be love in your eyes for me? Puttin' in work, but my Familia's to blame, 'cuse all my familiy's Walkero, so I Gotta gangbang.

We Got Guns - Lil Cuete -

I could rotten You in day or night like if it was ml3, I keep A bullet in the chamber, pull the trigger start dumpin'. Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair.

lil cuete bullet holes mp3

And all the time you spent with me And all the things we used to do You'll never really know How much u meant to meee My heart will be with you until then end Just wait and seee. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. And keep my name alive? Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8.

Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone. When I Die Lil Cuete. Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu. Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. I put that On my life, I hles settle for less, man I'm a gangbang 'til The day they put me to rest, so C'mon!

: Lil Cuete & Mr. Knight Owl: Digital Music

Baby when I die I want your pretty face to be the last thing I see! Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8.

And I ain't lying we got guns, we got ammo, We got clips, we ain't trippin', we get sick for That Norwalk Click.

No comments:

Post a Comment