Wednesday 11 December 2019

DOWNLOAD ME PASSAM COISAS CHIQUITITAS 2013

If I could show you the truth And forget all I went through Leave the mistakes in the past And ignore all the rest. When do we give up this grand mascarade? Living life as I pretend to feel no pain But inside me all is a hurricane The plans I've made have gone away And I can't find a safe place to stay. But I can see a shiny light Separating us from the reason Trying to clean the dusty road Leading us to the future. If I could show you the truth And forget all I went through Leave the mistakes in the past And ignore all the rest I would know peace Another night in the darkness Another empty room Feeling threatened by the cold Completely tired and alone. me passam coisas chiquititas 2013

Uploader: Fenrikazahn
Date Added: 27 April 2014
File Size: 70.77 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 49794
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Hoping that tomorrow would be a better day to take A chance to start again Living life as I pretend to feel no pain But inside me all is a hurricane The plans I've made have gone away And I can't find a safe place to stay All the days I spent close to you Now they seem so far away There are a lot of things I would like to say But I don't have enough strength to say If I could show you the truth And forget all I went through Leave the mistakes in the past And ignore all the rest I would know peace Another night in the darkness Another empty room Feeling threatened by the cold Completely tired and alone But I can see a shiny light Separating us from the reason Trying to clean the dusty road Leading us to the future If I could show you the truth And forget all I went through Leave the mistakes in the past And ignore all the rest If I could show you the truth Forget my doubts If I could live right now I would know peace.

Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. Mais acessadas de Chiquititas I love you much more than I can express I love you more than I can to confess How dare this happened so fast and so strong?

There chiquititxs a story that longs to be told Where I am near you a feeling unfold No one or nothing can change how I feel I'll wait forever until it's revealed. But I can see a shiny light Separating us from the reason Trying to clean the dusty road Leading us to the future. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8.

me passam coisas chiquititas 2013

Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. All the days I spent close to you Now they seem so far away There are a lot of things I would like to say But I don't have enough strength to say.

me passam coisas chiquititas 2013

I wonder if this is where I belong Love has a funny way Kisses can wash away Just like the summer rain When will you come again? If I could show you the truth And forget all I went through Leave the mistakes in the past And ignore all the rest.

When Will You Come Again

Love has a bitter taste Kisses can wash away Just like the summer rain When will you come again? Editar playlist Apagar playlist tem certeza que deseja deletar esta playlist? Chiqiutitas has a funny way Kisses can wash away Just like the summer rain When will you come again?

If I could show you the truth And forget all I went through Leave the mistakes in the past And ignore all the rest I would know peace Another night in the darkness Another empty room Feeling threatened by the cold Completely tired and alone. Why do I hold back what needs to be said?

‎Chiquititas, Vol. 2 de Various Artists no Apple Music

Another day lost at home How many nights I've kept awake? Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. There is a story that longs to be told Where I am near you a feeling unfold No one or nothing can change how I feel I'll wait forever until it's revealed Chiquitiats has a bitter taste Kisses can wash away Just like the summer rain When will you come again?

When do we give up this grand mascarade? Mi perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir. Living life as I pretend to feel no pain But inside me all is a hurricane The plans I've made have gone away And I can't find a safe place to stay. Quem pode ouvir essa lista? I wonder if this is where Cojsas belong.

Hoping coixas tomorrow would be a better day to take A chance to start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment